FUCK TODAY!

Okay, so I was about halfway through a post on my anxiety and depression, when my fiance's stepfather decided to bully us.  He came in and told us we weren't 'earning our keep' (when we have done everything that they've asked! Including yard work, car washing, dishes, laundry and cooking) and then physically got in my way and pushed me when I went to talk to fiance's mom about the situation.

So, I went back and texted her from my computer and she was coming over to talk with us. Stepfather tried to come in as well, and I said, "I don't think so" (because I no longer feel safe around him) and went to shut the door.  He knocked the door in (hard) and it hit me in the head, and then he pressed it in and I was pinned to the fucking wall.  He proceeded to yell.  I don't remember all of it, but apparently, I'm nothing and I'm a snake.  Also, the words 'Pagan, get out!' were flung around quite a bit.

I'm yelling at Rene to call the police, Stepfather is yelling at me, and Ms. Nancy's yelling at him to calm down. She leaves, and he pushes Rene down and goes and gets A FUCKING SLEDGEHAMMER! He yelled threatening things and then smashed the lock off the fucking door.  I called the police, he continued to yell, the police arrived.  They were AWFUL, and visibly unfriendly and irritated at ME (specifically).  Basically, they said, 'It's better if we don't press charges' (*GRRRR*) and that he has to go through legal proceedings if he wants us out.  He said he was going to evict us, but I'm not going to believe it until I have the paperwork in my hand.

So, I guess we can stay here (we have no other options), but only under threat of our safety.  And Rene's mom?  Well, she's just too upset and humiliate at having the police called to talk to any of us right now.  WHAT?  So, it's okay if your bully of a husband ASSAULTS someone under your roof, but not okay that the POLICE CAME BECAUSE OF IT?  WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK, WOMAN?!

I'm so scared and so tired, and I have no idea what to do now.  The police were supposed to HELP US, and instead the motherfucker is scott free and apparently completely allowed to do this to us and no one is going to stop him.  So, apparently, I get to live the next however long there is until we can save up enough money to move, living in fear.  That's if we're not evicted and given 30 days to get out.  So... Fuck today.

And, as much as I hate to, I'm going to drop this here...

It's a link to a Gofundme to help us get up enough money to get out of here, and it's particularly necessary after today, so if you can, please donate and if you can't, please signal boost.


Comments

Ideilaria said…
Thanks greatt blog post

Popular Posts