Links Post: Folklore and Mythology

Hey guys! I haven't got much time this weekend, and I haven't done a links post in a while, so I thought I'd share some of my favorite folklore and mythology resources. These cover a variety of traditions, countries and stories from Aesop to Yggdrasil. They can be a huge time suck, but it's totally worth it! :D

Folktexts - This is a huge archive of different folktales and mythology from all over the world. They're organized by the type of story.

Internet Sacred Text Archive - Sacred texts and mythology from all over the world.

Perseus Digital Library - This archive includes Arabic, Germanic, Renaissance and Greek and Roman material.

Have fun with the mythology!

Comments

Angela Ackerman said…
Very good! I have a few greek myth topics I'm researching--this should help!

Angela @ The Bookshelf Muse
Marion Sipe said…
Oooh, Greek myth is one of my favorites! Good luck with the research!

Popular Posts