NaNo: Day Twenty Four

I broke 90K. I was hoping the story wouldn't get much beyond that, but we'll see. I don't know if I can close it all up before 100K, but I've decide to just let the story be however long it's going to be.

I've got 12 plot points to cover and I'm going need to pick up the pace, but I still hope to be able to get everything done in time. I may have to work on it this weekend, but that's a small enough price to pay for a finished first draft in a month!

The next bout of writing should go quickly enough. One chapter will probably cover both plot points (one of which may get cut in revisions anyway since it's not nearly as major after the changes that took place), and the next couple of days after that should both require one chapter. Then things get sticky. The last six plot points are all wrapping up the major conflict of the story, so they may take more than three chapters.

Still, I'm having fun, even if some days feel like pulling teeth! They're fun teeth to pull. Hmm, that just doesn't sound right, does it? Oh, well, I'm too tired to come up with something better! :D

Comments

Popular Posts