Fantasy Artwork

I warned you it was coming. *nods* This guy was so much fun to work on! The little tendrils on his face and neck were probably the most intensive part. I had a blast playing with his coloration and skin texture, and I love his expression!

I'm going through my files for artwork to use on some pre-made covers and I couldn't resist this guy. It will be a fantasy or SF cover, but I haven't decide which yet. I suppose it depends on what strikes my fancy while making it! Right now I'm leaning toward the fantasy, if only because I haven't gotten a chance to play with a high fantasy cover in a bit.

Still plugging away on Sings the Distant Heart. These things take me *ages*, yeah? But I think I'm close and I plan to have it read for submission by the end of the month!!

Comments

Popular Posts