Writing Update

Not much fiction this week. I've been considering how to work out the kinks in Sings the Distant Heart, but I haven't gotten to the actual writing part yet. I've come to the conclusion that I'll just have to push through with it. Get to the end and slap it up for crit. I've been thinking about it for too long and it's starting to become procrastinating.

I typed in the pages I wrote on Fated, but I've only written a little more. Maybe a paragraph or two. I still don't know if it really works, so it's best to just finish it and slap it up for crit, too. :D At least then I'll know if it can be fixed.

I did start to get my chapters for critique organized and to get some critting done. Which is good, even if it isn't writing!

Comments

Jean Davis said…
Since critting is writing oriented, it's not technically procrastinating, right? If that's the case, you should really post something so I can, ya know, be somewhat productive and crit it. :)
Marion Sipe said…
You've got a point! Even if it doesn't put words on the page, the critting is important. Actually, I'm organizing private queues for both A Sign in Blood and Born of this Soil (novels), if you're interested. Let me know which queue and I'll send you an invite!

Popular Posts