The New Year

I was officially back to work today, and back to school tomorrow!  I'm looking forward to it.  I actually do much better when I'm busy.  When I'm not, I sleep.  Hmm... I guess I do need to be off once in a while, if only to get rid of the bags under my eyes now and then!  LOL!

Anyway... I'm booked up for January, but now is the time to book me for any work you need done in February!  I have the first two weeks and the last week open, so let me know if you're looking to get your book out before March!

I'm also working on a series of publishing FAQs for the blog, and maybe a few other publishing articles.  I intend to get these done this month, but I make no promises.  So, how is the new year treating everyone?

Comments

Jean Davis said…
Glad to hear you got to catch up on sleep. That's a wonderful thing. :)

So far January is off to a good start with both making time to read and getting some writing done. I can only hope that continues.
Marion Sipe said…
It really is! Generally, I'm an insomniac, so it was great to have both the time and ability to sleep right there in the same space! LOL.

Oh, that is lovely! I haven't had time to write. I intended to do some over the winter break, but the holidays, and the sleep, intervened. What are you working on?

Popular Posts