Writing Update

Well, despite some health issues, I've actually gotten some writing done! I have this urban fantasy, demon hunter story idea (I don't even have a working title yet) and ideas for it keep popping into my head. I can't keep it out, so I might as well write it down! I have a scene, some description, some character interaction and even the vague stirrings of a plot!

I had planned for it to be a short story, maybe a series of short stories, so I either have to figure out where all these bits and pieces fit in a short story format, or decide to make it a book. And then figure out where all these bits and pieces fit in a book format. :D

I've also done a little editing on Sings the Distant Heart. Now, though, I'm stuck at a difficult scene. It's changed completely--in tone and events--because of the character changes I've made. Now I can't seem to wrap my head around it. I'll need to sit down and write out what I'm looking to accomplish with the scene, where it needs to go, and what needs to be included. After that, hopefully, I'll be able to get at least a draft of it down.

I also need to get some stories out on submission. I hate leave them lying around, gathering dust, but I just haven't had the time to see to them. Poor darlings.

Comments

Popular Posts